A place to stay
Family Center: 705 Garland St. Flint, MI 48503 (810) 238-6847
Men’s Center: 605 Garland St, Flint, MI 48503 (810) 233-8787
A place to eat
CTM café (prepared meals)
Dinner served 365 days per year @ 5:30 pm (no questions asked)
Other Food Resources
Senior Food Boxes (call 810-233-8787; must be 60 yrs & older and make under $15,000 per year)
Community Chapel Service
5:00 pm-5:30 pm nightly
Contact Tom Travis for opportunities to volunteer with chapel (810)233-8787 ext. 28
CTM Health Screening Clinic
The CTM Health Screening Clinic is located across from our main building at 610 Garland St. Below are the days of operations. For more information please visit the Health Screening page or call Dennis Wallace, PA (810) 875-9113. To schedule appointments please call Teresa Langston (810) 233-8787.
- Optometrist-Every other Monday and Tuesday
- Physician/Medical Assistants- Wednesdays
- Chiropractor- Every other Wednesday
Resources for Babies
- Baby Care Class (Receive a layette of new baby items). For moms and dads two months prior to birth to six months after birth of child. Call (810) 238-6847 to register.
Donation Center is open Monday-Saturday 9:00 am-4:00 pm to receive donations. Located behind the Family Center at 705 Garland St. Follow the signs to the back.
Learning Center Resources
Lafia Learning Center is open for computer courses with a full-time instructor.
- Monday-Wednesday: 9:00 am-12:00 am & 12:30 pm-3:00 pm
- Thursdays: 12:00 pm-3:00 pm
- Fridays: Closed
Personal Success Plan
Mentored program centered around Knowing God, Gaining Knowledge and Living Productively
Offers counseling for employment
Emergency Utility Assistance
Call Salvation Army (810) 232-2196